✨ We’re reopening! ✨
We finally have a confirmed date for our reopening and that is Tuesday 14th July!
This does mean that our pre-opening offers are only available until then so if you are thinking of getting one, you have until Monday night: https://www.zoegibbsphotography.co.uk/pre-opening-offers/
As you can imagine there will be a few changes to the way we work to keep you and us safe:
- For the first couple of weeks we will be scheduling only one session per day, with a 24 hr gap, to allow for deep cleaning and airing between sessions. We have removed all toys, albums and books for now, and we will not be able to provide beverages at this time.
- Maximum of 4 customers in our studio at any one time – this does mean that photoshoots are limited to 4 subjects for now I’m afraid! Please do not visit the studio if you do not have a prior appointment.
- Please do not attend your appointment if you or any of your household are showing symptoms of COVID-19. We can reschedule your session at no extra cost even if you cancel an hour beforehand! I will also be monitoring my temperature before arriving at the studio every day and I will cancel if I, or any of my household, are showing symptoms.
- Upon arrival, please sanitise your hands with the hand sanitiser provided. We also request that you take off your shoes and leave them at the top of the stairs and we ask that you wear a face covering while you are not having your photographs taken (if you do not have one, we can provide one for you). We also have gloves if you wish to wear these. I will be wearing a visor at all times, and where possible, a face covering as well (as per the government guidelines https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/close-contact-services )
- For those who have young children who do not understand social distancing just yet, we do ask that you keep a closer eye on them when it comes to running, walking and crawling! We know this is difficult, but with the limited space around the studio it would help greatly in maintaining a 2m distance.
- At the moment, while we get used to these new measures, we will not be taking on any passport photographs. Sorry for any inconvenience.
We have also signed up to the MPA COVID-19 Protocol which you can see here: https://www.thempa.com/covid-19-protocol
We are just going through our reserve list and booking in the people that have been waiting since before and during lockdown, and after this we can take on new appointments. If you’d like to be added to the queue just pop us a message.
Thanks for your patience everyone! We are really looking forward to having you back, and for you all to see the studio transformation! 💗