Following the updates from the Prime Minister on Tuesday, I figured it was time to update you all on the changes we have in the studio to stop the spread of coronavirus. Firstly, I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has supported us and come to see us in the past two months, you’ve been amazing! We’re very much back on our feet again now, however the restrictions make it very hard for us to be at the capacity we were before – particularly Saturdays, which were already limited and now have half the amount of appointments that they did before! So where possible, if you are able to come in on a weekday – please do, it is very much appreciated 🙂 but not a problem if the only day you can come in is on a Saturday, it might just be a longer wait to book in!
On a different note, as I’m sure many of you have guessed already, unfortunately we will not be going ahead with our Santa’s Grotto this year. But do not worry, we’ll make it even bigger and better next year!
So here are the things that have changed since our last update:
- Currently we are taking on a maximum of three sessions a day with a 1hr 30min gap to allow for cleaning and ventilation. Our typical appointment times at the moment are: 10am, 12:30pm & 3pm. (We can cater for slightly different times depending on the day)
- We are taking on passport photographs again but these spaces are very limited and must have an appointment. Please contact us to arrange.
- We have installed a QR Code for the NHS Covid-19 app if you wish to check in.
This is the same as before:
- Our online booking system is not available at this time, as the automated system does not account for cleaning & ventilation.
- Maximum of 4 customers in the studio – we do not count babies under one year old in this number, but if there is more than one baby, please contact us to arrange first.
- Underwoods Hardware is still closed to the public, so you will need to arrive via the back gate of Underwoods on Penfold Road and call us on 01394 547090 to be let in.
- Please do not visit the studio if you do not have a prior appointment.
- Please do not attend your appointment if you or any of your household are showing symptoms of COVID-19. We can reschedule your session at no extra cost even if you cancel an hour beforehand! I will also be monitoring my temperature before arriving at the studio every day and I will cancel if I, or any of my household, are showing symptoms. You must complete your COVID-19 Questionnaire (sent to your emails) before your appointment.
- Upon arrival, please sanitise your hands with the hand sanitiser provided. We also request that you take off your shoes and leave them at the top of the stairs and we ask that you wear a face covering while you are not having your photographs taken (if you do not have one, we can provide one for you). We also have gloves if you wish to wear these. I will be wearing a visor at all times, and I will also wear a face covering for newborn photoshoots and moments where I will be 1m+ from you and not 2m+.
- For those who have young children who do not understand social distancing just yet, we do ask that you keep a closer eye on them when it comes to running, walking and crawling! We know this is difficult, but with the limited space around the studio it would help greatly in maintaining a 2m distance.