And just like that, lockdown is over and we are able to get back to work! Yay! We can’t wait to see all your beautiful faces again 🙂
Usually during the month of November we have our Pre-Christmas Offer specifically for people who would like to get their photos back before Christmas to give as gifts, and the typical Christmas deadline is early December.
This year we have pulled some strings and very excited to announce that our new Christmas deadline is Sunday 13th December for prints, digitals and our special 2020 baubles. We have also opened up two Sundays, 6th & 13th, for photoshoots and viewings so we can fit you all in before Christmas!
We have enabled online booking for the Pre-Christmas Photoshoots (between 2nd December & 13th December), so if you would prefer to book online you can, but you can also book directly through us by getting in contact.
- We are taking on a maximum of four sessions a day with a 1hr gap to allow for cleaning and ventilation. Our typical appointment times at the moment are: 10am, 12pm, 2pm & 4pm. On a day that we have a newborn session, we will have a maximum of two sessions in a day with a larger gap.
- We are taking on passport photographs again but these spaces are very limited and must have an appointment. Please contact us to arrange.
- We have installed a QR Code for the NHS Covid-19 app if you wish to check in.
- Our online booking system is not available at this time, as the automated system does not account for cleaning & ventilation.
- Maximum of 4 customers in the studio – we do not count babies under one year old in this number, but if there is more than one baby, please contact us to arrange first.
- Please do not visit the studio if you do not have a prior appointment.
- Please do not attend your appointment if you or any of your household are showing symptoms of COVID-19. We can reschedule your session at no extra cost even if you cancel an hour beforehand! I will also be monitoring my temperature before arriving at the studio every day and I will cancel if I, or any of my household, are showing symptoms. You must complete your COVID-19 Questionnaire (sent to your emails) before your appointment.
- Upon arrival, please sanitise your hands with the hand sanitiser provided. We also request that you take off your shoes and leave them at the top of the stairs and we ask that you wear a face covering while you are not having your photographs taken (if you do not have one, we can provide one for you). We also have gloves if you wish to wear these. I will be wearing a visor at all times, and I will also wear a face covering for newborn photoshoots and moments where I will be 1m+ from you and not 2m+.
- For those who have young children who do not understand social distancing just yet, we do ask that you keep a closer eye on them when it comes to running, walking and crawling! We know this is difficult, but with the limited space around the studio it would help greatly in maintaining a 2m distance.
- If you have an appointment to collect an order, please call us when you are at the back gate of Underwoods and we will come and bring your order to you.