MPA East Anglia Newborn Photographer of the Year 2017
Newborn Photoshoot Experience
Interested in having your newborn baby photographed? Here’s all that you need to know…
– we recommend having your baby photographed within the first two weeks of life, however, we have successfully photographed newborns up to two months old (they just don’t fit into as many props and outfits as the littler newborns!)
– We allow three hours for a newborn photoshoot. This enables time for feeding and getting baby to sleep!
– In the session we will do a mixture of poses with little one on their own (swaddled, plain backgrounds, also in props), as well family and sibling pictures. It is so important to exist in these photographs (even if you don’t want to be photographed!) it’s such an important time in you and your baby’s life!
– A few days after your shoot, you will come back to see your pictures on the big screen. This is where you choose your pictures.
– Included in the Newborn Photoshoot Experience is a 10″x8″ mounted and framed image, and the same image as digital, with permission to use the copyright (perfect for thank-you cards and for grandparents!)
All of the above for just £39.