Ahhhh what a lovely day it was celebrating and documenting Louis & Rebecca’s wedding day last September at Isaacs. I’d never had the pleasure of shooting a wedding at Isaacs before, and I certainly was not disappointed. What a lovely little gem of a barn they have hidden at the back!
Rebecca looked effortlessly stunning, and Louis and their son Leighton looked very dapper too – I absolutely loved Rebecca’s mermaid style dress, it certainly suited her and the location of the waterfront in Ipswich.
My highlights of the day have got to be:
• In the morning when Leighton and his cousin ran into the bridal suite in masks with Louis’ face on, presumably these were from the hen do!
• The ice cream cart. Genius!
• The place names on the wedding breakfast tables. Louis & Rebecca had printed random pictures of each guest so they knew where they were sitting (have a look at the table detail shots) – so original and unique, love it!
• Leighton’s dancing. I want to know where he got it from. Some of the best robot dancing I’ve seen!
• And last but certainly not least – I absolutely loved that Louis and Rebecca included Leighton halfway through their first dance. What a moment!
It was an absolute pleasure to photograph this wedding, I absolutely love Isaacs on the Quay as a wedding venue. It really couldn’t be in a better location!
Thank you Louis & Rebecca for choosing me as your wedding photographer, and thank you for the absolutely lovely gifts (I have been burning the yankee candle very slowly – I still have it!!) oh and Lindt chocolates are my favourites. (Take note, readers 😉 😉 )