I’ve been looking forward to blogging this beautiful wedding – Dan & Natasha at St Mary’s Church in Felixstowe, with the reception at Dan’s Meadow (no, it’s not named after Dan – just a fantastic coincidence!)
It was an honour photographing Dan & Natasha’s wedding – I’ve known Dan since we were little, and one of his best men is my cousin, Brendan. It was lovely being at a wedding where I knew so many people – and even the people I didn’t know were lovely and friendly!
Zoë’s highlights of the day:
- Natasha’s parent’s gorgeous kitty because I’m a massive cat lady and I love it when there are cats at the getting ready location!
- Dan’s adorable niece during the ceremony – she was giggling away and very happy eating her marshmallows.
- The old school tin cans attached to the wedding car – a Volkwagen campervan – I just love the sound!
- Everything about the tipi at Dan’s Meadow. It looked great!
- The gorgeous food – hog roast and pizza!!
- The best men raising a “toast”… literally (think Gavin & Stacey)
- The awesome smoke bombs and all the fun we had with those photos (Toby was in his element)
- The sparklers. Just wait til you see the last photo of this set… It’s a classic!
Overall it was such a fun day, the weather was absolutely perfect for the venue they chose and we absolutely love the photos. Thank you Dan & Natasha for choosing us as your wedding photographers!
Zoë & Toby x
Hair: Aleisha (Bryan Richards) Make Up: Lauren George (Sarah Anne’s Beauty) Dress & Veil: Sash & Veil Suits: The Vintage Suit Hire Co. Venue: Dan’s Meadow Tipis: Events Under Canvas Catering: Jamie Lee Smith Band: Get Carter DJ: My Big Fat Wedding Disco
And finishing off with arguably the best photo of the day… 😂