Tom & Coralie’s wedding day proves that an August wedding day does not guarantee you perfect summer weather (well, we do live in Great Britain after all) but I think my favourite thing of the whole day was that Tom & Coralie completely took it in their stride and they did not worry that it was raining! The sun came out for a little while, just enough time for us to get some couple shots over on the gorgeous field behind Two Hoots Barn, but it rained for the majority of the day – we were lucky that we were in such a great venue as Two Hoots as we were able to photograph all the group shots inside, so it did not matter if it was raining!
It was great to work with the hair and make up dream team again (Aleisha from Bryan Richards and Lauren George from Sarah Anne’s Beauty) – we had worked with them just a few weeks before at Dan & Natasha’s wedding.
Zoë’s highlights of the day:
- Tom & Coralie are both keen runners and I absolutely loved the use of the signs on the private road to show guests where to go!
- I remember just how heavy Coralie’s dress was – and it was so gorgeous!
- I loved loved loved their cake topper
- The use of single roses instead of bouquets was lovely – less is definitely more
- The groom’s nephew burped in the middle of the speeches and it was hilarious
- I definitely saw a few windy umbrella moments when the umbrella went inside out
- Paella at a wedding! ❤️
It was an absolute pleasure to document Tom & Coralie’s special day, thank you so much for choosing us as your photographers!
Zoe & Toby x