Martin & Claire’s wedding was a memorable one for me – most namely because originally, Martin & Claire had enquired with me but I was on holiday for their wedding date, so I recommended them to Toby, who was going to work with Laani (instead of working with me as usual) When it came round to the days running up to the wedding, Toby was unwell and in hospital – so I was on standby for the day, and I ended up coming home a day earlier so I could step in as Martin & Claire’s primary wedding photographer!
It was a beautiful day at Easton Grange (a stunning wedding venue), the sun was shining and everyone looked absolutely beautiful – it was lovely to catch up with a previous bride and groom who were also at the wedding!
Zoë’s highlights of the day:
- Oh my gosh, the food was absolutely stunning
- I loved the book folds! Claire actually proposed to Martin with a book fold and it was on show at the wedding, what a lovely touch!
- The hen party outfits that obviously had to be at the wedding somewhere (see smurf outfit!)
- The bride’s daughter made the cake – one to watch I reckon, very talented!
- A sweetie table… AND… a savoury snack table! Great idea!
It’s so strange to think that Martin & Claire’s wedding was the last time I photographed a full wedding day including the evening do (which obviously isn’t allowed at the moment) it’s so nice to be looking back at the good times, hopefully not too much longer until we will be back celebrating weddings as normal again.
Until next time! Zoë x