It feels like forever ago since Gareth & Samantha’s beautiful Woodhall Manor wedding ceremony, but in reality it wasn’t that long ago! Gareth & Samantha were originally getting married in April last year, so they were our first postponement of 2020. Sadly, due to lockdown restrictions they were unable to have their full wedding, so they decided to have a small ceremony and celebrate the reception in April this year instead – which unfortunately has had be postponed again! Despite it all, Gareth & Samantha have taken it like absolute troopers and I can’t wait to photograph the rest of their special day later this year.
My highlights of the day:
- Samantha had an allergic reaction to some make up in the morning and she was so relaxed about it! If it was me I think I would have had a right mare!
- Gareth’s cowboy attire
- Gareth & Samantha chose to have a First Look – it was super special and gave us some time to get some pre-ceremony couple shots!
- Charlie the dog was the ringbearer and he was super duper well behaved – so laidback that he just pretty much had a nap in the middle of the ceremony.
- Kids being kids… “I fell into the water by accident!” 😉
- Seeing everyone smiling and enjoying themselves after months of being locked in our houses
I have to say it was an absolute pleasure photographing Gareth & Samantha’s special day as one of only four weddings I photographed in 2020 – it was such a strange year but I can’t wait to get back photographing our very busy season of weddings later this year and next year!
Stay safe and well everyone… Toby & I will be back photographing weddings near you very very soon 😉
I can not recommend Zoë and Toby (her equally awesome wedding photo sidekick) enough. I have always liked her work and was so pleased to get her for my wedding. Due to corona we had to postpone the main event twice but went ahead with our legal ceremony yesterday. Zoë has been able to accommodate all the date changes and even split our original package over the now two dates so we will have beautiful photos of both our intimate Sept legal ceremony and big April (hopefully) celebration event – All at Woodhall Manor (who have also been superb over this whole situation and last few months). They are very professional and very unobtrusive . It was easy to forget they were there, no mean feat with only 10 people at legal ceremony. This was perfect for my now husband too as he hates having his picture taken. – Samantha & Gareth